The need / what is the problem?
Under increasing requirements, pressure from various stakeholders, it is quite normal that any professional feels stressed. Some ignore that and try to continue in the "business as usual" leading to an excess of stress up to levels close to burn outs. Others protect themselves from more stress by blocking and working under their capabilities. None of these situations is neither helping the individual, nor the company they work for.
Also individual executives or business owners miss opportunities seeking for an advice or a 2nd opinion. They feel disoriented and need a sparring partner.
Through coaching they live an increased awareness (understanding) and more responsibility (result). In this special coaching program the coachee will set the goal, discuss possible hurdles with his coach, define his / her actions and responsibility in order to get where he / she is aiming.
The 3C3 coach knows when to challenge and when to go with the coachee, when to assist reflection and when to support in designing practical actions.
Thanks to the coaching the coachee will have a recipe of how to deal with increasing requirements, how to prioritize and how to increase performance
A coaching program is composed of 6-10 sessions and can be either in the form of
- Coaching sessions, ca. 60 minutes (using video-tool or phone) - total 6-10 times or
- Coaching days, spend a working day with the executive - max 2 days
The main milestones / steps during the coaching process
- Identification of coaching / development needs
- Assessment of status quo, where are the strengths, motivators and development areas
- Individual goal setting, professional purpose
- Seeking for opportunities and potential
- Designing actions / taking ownership of the matter
- Closing the loop and continuous check-in and adjustments
The goals for the individual sessions are normally defined by the coachee prior to the session and the responsibility and check-in happens mutually.
- The leader feels empowered, more capable to think through his/her challenges and to ground him/herself.
- The leader is more willing to achieve his/her goals and capable to dealing with possible difficulties along the way.
- The leader is aware and empowered by her/his strength and capable of building on those as required